Lawyers who represented Carlo Croce, a cancer researcher at The Ohio State University in Columbus, in failed libel and defamation suits – and who later sued him for not paying his tab – have won a judgment for $1 million against the scientist.
- Conducting a Literature Review on a Specific Subject and Gene with ChatGPT
- AI-Driven Hypothesis Generation in Scientific Research
- The Role of Blockchain Technology in Life Science Research and Drug Discovery
- ChatGPT Prompt for Formatting References
- How Scientists Can Use ChatGPT to Assist in Managing References and Citations